Saturday, December 14, 2019

150+ SheIn Holiday Styles



Happy weekend friends!!!

Can you believe it's only 11 days until Christmas and 17 days until New Year's Eve?! There are still many more holiday events coming and so many exciting parties.

I'm sure you all know by now just how obsessed I am with SheIn! They have so many amazing different styles from trendy pieces, glamorous looks, and everyday basics. Not only that, the prices are amazing!





Working on this 150+ SheIn Holiday Styles post was so hard because I honestly kept finding more and more things I really want for myself! They really have some very beautiful pieces that perfect for the holidays.

I was going to just stick to dresses but I thought it would be nice to include accessories and other outfit options. There were so many gorgeous options to choose from so I broke them into categories to make it a bit easier.  I absolutely love all of these but I am also sharing my top favourites from each category!

You can use code "BF19627" until 12/31/2019 for an extra 15% off your order!

I hope you find some gorgeous outfit inso with these 150+ SheIn Holiday Styles for your upcoming holiday events!!!


DRESSES





My Favourites




JUMPSUITS/ROMPERS/BOTTOMS




My Favourites



TOPS




My Favourites



JEWLERY




My Favourites



HAIR ACCESSORIES


My Favourites





What did you think about these 150+ SheIn Holiday Styles? Some of the dresses are SO glam! I just want to go to a ball lol!

What were your favourite pieces or what do you plan on adding to your wishlist?

Merry Christmas Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment