Monday, January 6, 2020

SheIn Coat Haul!



Hello lovelies!!!

I hope you are all having a great start to the new year! Today I am sharing a SheIn coat haul.

You guys know how obsessed I am with SheIn and how much I love their pieces. I recently received some really fabulous coats from SheIn and wanted to share them with you.

It's really important in my real estate career to look professional and classy but that can really get pricey. SheIn has some really gorgeous pieces and the prices are so amazing! They have some really beautiful coats and I love a great coat to compliment any outfit!

Here are a few of my favourite SheIn coats that will make any outfit look classy and fabulous!

SheIn Coat Haul







Ok I have a serious obsession with tweed! I have always been obsessed with Chanel and their tweed pieces. There is nothing like a tweed blazer for a really classy elegant look but you don't have to spend a fortune to look elegant and classy! SheIn has so many gorgeous tweed pieces from coats to skirts and dresses!



This gorgeous SheIn tweed coat is such a steal AND I have discount codes for you guys at the end of this post! The details are are so beautiful. I love the gold buttons and the gold hints throughout. It is stunning! It also comes in PINK!! I'm definitely adding that to my must have list!

This one also looks absolutely gorgeous buttoned up with a belt around the waist giving it a more chic look!





I love a really nice long trench style coat and I really love this print. It is so classy and chic! You can dress this coat up with heels or wear it with sneakers for a more casual look. It's perfect for work wear, dressing up, and dressing down or running errands. I love how it looks open with the belt tied around the back. It cinches your waist and gives a more defined feminine look.








How gorgeous is this long tweed coat?! I love how long this coat it is and the tweed details. It's a bit big for me but I actually really love the oversized boyfriend look of this one! It's such a perfect coat for work wear and also for a more casual look with sneakers or flats.









I hope you guys enjoyed this haul! Aren't these SheIn coats absolutely gorgeous?!

Don't forget I have some discount codes for you guys!

USA can use paige315 and Canada nextpaige15 can use to save an extra 15% off your order!

Which one is your favourite?! Leave me a comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment